From 26 September 2018 all gas-fired appliances must have NOx emissions under 56 mg/kWh. With the Ecodesign policy, the EU intents to make products more energy-efficient and more environmentally friendly. Our new Nitrol range has been adjusted to comply with the maximum NOx emission. These new atmospheric Low NOx products might be the alternative solution.
The BTL series exists of 2 atmospheric gas-fired water heaters that are suitable for medium sized industrial applications. The stainless steel burner is suitable for natural gas or propane. Flue gas leakage can be prevented with the help of the thermal backlash protection.
- Atmospheric water heater, primarily intended for light commercial/industrial applications
- Replaceable magnesium anode
- Control, high limit and energy cut-off thermostats to ensure safe operation
- Safety sensor to prevent flue spillage
- Waterway access cover for comprehensive waterside tank maintenance
- Low NOx < 56 mg/kwh, meets tightened emission and efficiency requirements 26-09-2018
- Stainless-steel burner for natural or LP gas