IT is an indirect water heater for a wide range of applications. This water heater is fitted with 1 heat exchanger. This appliance is available in capacities varying from 300 to 2800 litres. The tank has a PermaGlas Ultra Coat second-generation glass coating to prevent corrosion.
- Capacity: 300 – 2800 litres
- 300: Three adjustable legs facilitate easy installation
- 400-1000: Insulated ring base
- Insulated clean out door for comprehensive waterside maintenance
- Replaceable magnesium anode
- Single-wall spiral heat exchanger
- PermaGlas Ultra Coat second-generation glass coating technology prevents corrosion
- Removable control column for convenient servicing
- Flexible magnesium anode for installation in confined areas
- Powered anode for reduced maintenance requirements
- Temperature and pressure valve with stainless steel spring set to 95°C and a maximum water pressure of 7 bar
- Analogue temperature gauge (0-120°C)
- Power anodes
- Single and three phase electric elements
- Electric element heat packs (3 – 36 kW)
- Unvented kits
- Destratification pump kit
Below you will find a download to Autocad drawings per unit.
Below you will find a download to the REVIT drawings (RFA) and the Open Source drawings (IFC) per unit.
Below you can download the energy label of each water heater. This label shows the efficiency per device.
Below you will find Instruction Manuals with information about the installation, commissioning and maintenance of your installation.
Please find below all information on the parts and accessories that are available for each water heater.
Here you can download the product cards per device.
Below you can download our spec sheets. These sheets contain all possible information regarding technical specifications such as the load profile, input, draw-off capacity, dimensions and installation options.
|Energy efficiency class
Anyone who makes vital high-end equipment and considers user comfort a top priority must be able to guarantee and support the flawless operation of its products. Customer satisfaction throughout the life of the product. AO Smith offers an adequate service package: sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance.
For the delivery time of this product, it is best to contact our distributor, they can help you with this
You can always contact our Sales Engineers, they are happy to help you with this.
In the Discontinued products you will find the information that is available about products that are no longer in production
The UK government provides different kinds of incentives for sustainability. Those rewards are given to both home owners and businesses.
Click here for more informations.
Recover your investment quickly with a high-efficiency water heater. Know how here
Vind hier de documenten over rookgasafvoer.