The IT Manager for EMEA is the IT Leader for the regional business operation and represents the Global IT within region. In this leadership role, the person is responsible for managing all IT support including local, regional and EMEA end user support, leading the IT team, managing all IT projects, application management / support & IT infrastructure in collaboration with the Global IT team. The person has a key role to play in coordinating support across business with a regional perspective and participating in the global IT standards. The IT Manager for EMEA reports to the Managing Director of EMEA and works closely with the global IT Team, based in the US (dotted reporting line).
Primary objectives of this role are:
- Ensure the latest standards of security are maintained throughout our EMEA businesses.
- Achieve the best balance between state-of-the-art IT technologies and IT expenses while embracing Global IT Standards.
- Develop a system architecture and deploy suitable IT infrastructure with acceptable user experience and risk management, including network latency, access control, storage availability, disaster recovery, etc.
- Align with Corporate & IT policies and guidelines in creating the IT infrastructure for our staff in EMEA.
Will you be our new IT Manager for EMEA?
- Lead continuous improvement projects in the area of ERP, CRM, SmartSize and other regional-specific business applications in support of the regional business needs while embracing Global IT Standard solutions. Work with external partners to evaluate costs and benefits of proposed options and advise EMEA leadership.
- Monitors incidents and support requests through ticketing system to make sure internal SLA’s are met, including moving EMEA users to use ServiceNow.
- Assign tasks and activities to other team members to make sure business priorities are handled appropriately and within acceptable response time (SLA).
- Ensure all locations are compliant with company and local standards, policies and procedures, e.g. SOX, IT General Controls, internal audit, EU Data Privacy (GDPR), security etc.
- Collaborate with EMEA Leadership team, defining their short, medium and long-term business solutions and IT infrastructure and appropriate investment. Analyze business benefits, cost and other factors to advise EMEA leadership on priorities and issues. Person is yearly plan budget owner, controls and manage spending according to approval matrix in place.
- Escalate issues that are unresolved at local / business level for group level resolution.
- Work closely with local IT business partners, and ensure systems remain up to date and service is guaranteed.
- Hire, retain, develop and lead high performing EMEA IT team.
- Conduct talent reviews and prepare succession and development plans to increase overall team capabilities to address future needs.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members to improve their communication and overall effectiveness in ensuring that the internal customers understand IT systems, what they mean to them and their role/responsibility in projects/service delivery.
Formal Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area.
- Relevant IT certifications.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience with companies that have successfully used IT as a business lever in driving optimization and change.
- Prior experience managing Office 365 including Intune, and Azure AD.
- A solid understanding of networking, security, server and desktop technology.
- Experience with a popular ERP system, preferably SAP, and other business systems like CRM, preferably Microsoft Dynamics, etc., is a must.
- Experience in developing, proposing and managing IT budgets.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Candidates with prior experience in reorganization and transformation, including talent assessment and staff rationalization will be considered favorably.
- Prior experience in leading technical or business project teams.
- Well versed in PMI and ITIL processes and concepts.
- Ability to listen actively and lead by example.
- Ability to identify issues, determine root cause and develop plan to resolve them.
- Adept at navigating business needs and in dealing with difficult customers, looking for win-win solutions without sacrificing standards designed to protect users.
- Build team capabilities with a coaching leadership style.
- Enjoys working within a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment, the Global IT organization and to upper management.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Good at delegating tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- An internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Base workplace will be Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We have additional offices in the UK, France and Dubai. Visiting local offices will be required within the territory; mainly UK.
- After on boarding you will be allowed to work from you home office, this max two days per week.
- Some international travel will be required.
- Occasionally willing and able to support projects or facilitate services, and communicate outside regular office hours.
Heb je nog vragen en wil je direct contact?
040 – 294 2505
Note voor bureaus:
Voor deze vacature kiezen wij er bewust voor om rechtstreeks in contact te treden met potentiële kandidaten en stellen wij het op prijs als bedrijven niet ongevraagd hun diensten aan ons aanbieden.
Er kunnen geen rechten ontleend worden aan het ongevraagd voorstellen van kandidaten.