ST – storage vessel
Below you will find a download to Autocad drawings per unit.
Below you will find a download to the REVIT drawings (RFA) and the Open Source drawings (IFC) per unit.
Below you can download the energy label of each water heater. This label shows the efficiency per device.
Below you will find Instruction Manuals with information about the installation, commissioning and maintenance of your installation.
Please find below all information on the parts and accessories that are available for each water heater.
Here you can download the product cards per device.
Below you can download our spec sheets. These sheets contain all possible information regarding technical specifications such as the load profile, input, draw-off capacity, dimensions and installation options.
Please find the WRAS certificate below
ST – storage vessel
ST storage vessel is available in capacities varying from 208 up to 2820 litres which makes it very suitable to numerous applications. The ST storage vessel has PermaGlas Ultra Coat second-generation glass coating to prevent corrosion.
Features ST storage vessel
- Capacity: 208 – 2820 litres
- Replaceable magnesium anode
- 300: Three adjustable legs facilitate easy installation
- 400-1000: Insulated ring base
- PermaGlas Ultra Coat second-generation glass coating technology prevents corrosion
- Insulated clean out doors for comprehensive waterside maintenance
- Flexible magnesium anode for installation in confined areas
- Temperature and pressure valve with stainless steel spring set to 95°C and a maximum water pressure of 7 bar
- Analogue temperature gauge (0-120°C)
- Power anodes
- Single and three phase electric elements
|Ecodesign specificaties||Load profile||Energy efficiency class||Energy efficiency|
As a manufacturer of high-end appliances A.O. Smith claims to maximize user convenience and comfort. Therefore, we must be able to support and guarantee that our products run impeccably.
Customer satisfaction throughout the service life of our products, that´s A.O. Smith´s promise.
By offering a comprehensive range of services (such as sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance) A.O. Smith validates that promise.
For the delivery time of this product, it is best to contact our distributor, they can help you with this
We recommend carrying out annual maintenance. More information about this can be found in the manual. We can assist with this maintenance, please contact our technical department.
In the Discontinued products you will find the information that is available about products that are no longer in production
You can consult the parts list on the product page or download our full Maintenance & Accessories guide. Service parts are shaded yellow.