ITS – Indirect solar system
Below you will find a download to Autocad drawings per unit.
Below you will find a download to the REVIT drawings (RFA) and the Open Source drawings (IFC) per unit.
Below you can download the energy label of each water heater. This label shows the efficiency per device.
Below you will find Instruction Manuals with information about the installation, commissioning and maintenance of your installation.
Here you can download the product cards per device.
Below you can download our spec sheets. These sheets contain all possible information regarding technical specifications such as the load profile, input, draw-off capacity, dimensions and installation options.
ITS – Indirect solar system
The ITS indirect solar system consist of an indirect tank which is connected to a boiler (electric, gas or oil) or water heater. The optimum installation can be constructed by using different accessories. The ITS (as well as the ITE) can be part of a solar water heating system. It can be installed with or without a drain back system.
- Capacity: 289 – 1007 litres
- Single-wall spiral heat exchangers
- PermaGlas Ultra Coat second-generation glass coating technology prevents corrosion
- ITS 300: Three adjustable legs facilitate easy installation
- ITS 400-1000: Insulated ring base for easy installation
- Insulated clean out door for comprehensive waterside maintenance
- Replaceable magnesium anode
- Removable insulation jacket for convenient servicing
Options ITS indirect solar system
- Flexible anode for installation in confined areas
- Temperature and pressure valve with stainless-steel spring set to 95°C and a maximum water pressure of 7 bar
- Analogue temperature gauge (0-120°C)
- Power anodes
- Single and three phase electric elements
|ITS||Load profile||Energy efficiency class||Energy efficiency|
As a manufacturer of high-end appliances A.O. Smith claims to maximize user convenience and comfort. Therefore, we must be able to support and guarantee that our products run impeccably.
Customer satisfaction throughout the service life of our products, that´s A.O. Smith´s promise.
By offering a comprehensive range of services (such as sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance) A.O. Smith validates that promise.
For the delivery time of this product, it is best to contact our distributor, they can help you with this
We recommend carrying out annual maintenance. More information about this can be found in the manual. We can assist with this maintenance, please contact our technical department.
In the Discontinued products you will find the information that is available about products that are no longer in production
You can consult the parts list on the product page or download our full Maintenance & Accessories guide. Service parts are shaded yellow.