SGE is a compact installation with integrated solar heat exchanger. Apart from its excellent suitable size for restricted spaces, the SGE is also a very efficient appliance. The collectors are connected to the lower heat exchanger, and the heat is transferred from the collectors to the water. The upper heat exchanger afterheats, if necessary, until the water has reached the desired temperature. In this installation the solar contribution is fully utilized.
- Fully room-sealed condensing high efficiency gas-solar water heater with integrated solar heat exchanger
- Automatic gas/air premix burning system including burner modulation
- Delivered with low-maintenance inert anodes
- Efficiency 96% (gross)
- NOx emission ≤ 30 ppm (dry – air free) – NOx class 5
- Whisper quiet operation (<45 dB(A) on 2m distance from duct)
- Varying water temperature setting from 40°C to 80°C with use of week timer
- Maximum solar contribution through fully integrated intelligent solar controller, heat comfort guaranteed
- One control and display unit for the complete installation, easy fault diagnosis and computer controlled digital week timer and programmable for legionella purge cycle
- Very small footprint because of integrated solar heat exchanger
Below you will find a download to Autocad drawings per unit.
Below you will find a download to the REVIT drawings (RFA) and the Open Source drawings (IFC) per unit.
Below you can download our CE certificates or other certificates and/or declarations that may apply to the product.
Below you can download the energy label of each water heater. This label shows the efficiency per device.
Please find below flue parts information per unit. Each document contains all necessary information on configuration, parts and assembly.
Below you will find Instruction Manuals with information about the installation, commissioning and maintenance of your installation.
Please find below all information on the parts and accessories that are available for each water heater.
Here you can download the product cards per device.
Below you can download our spec sheets. These sheets contain all possible information regarding technical specifications such as the load profile, input, draw-off capacity, dimensions and installation options.
|Energy efficiency class
Anyone who makes vital high-end equipment and considers user comfort a top priority must be able to guarantee and support the flawless operation of its products. Customer satisfaction throughout the life of the product. AO Smith offers an adequate service package: sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance.
For the delivery time of this product, it is best to contact our distributor, they can help you with this
You can always contact our Sales Engineers, they are happy to help you with this.
In the Discontinued products you will find the information that is available about products that are no longer in production
The UK government provides different kinds of incentives for sustainability. Those rewards are given to both home owners and businesses.
Click here for more informations.
Recover your investment quickly with a high-efficiency water heater. Know how here
Vind hier de documenten over rookgasafvoer.