Theta Dual Service
Theta Dual Service is A.O. Smith’s unique way of using hot water from a water heater for both sanitary hot water and space heating. These modules can be used in combination with a BFC Cyclone, SGE or SGS system. This is a perfect solution for locations where there is a large demand for hot water and a small demand for heating.
Due to the intelligent control, the system can utilize its storage for both hot water and heating; from one system, without compromising on comfort.
Features Theta Dual Service
- Module to combine central heating with a high efficiency water heater
- Used in combination with a condensing gas-fired water heater BFC Cyclone or solar water heaters SGE or SGS
- Tailored modules for BFC, SGE and SGS
- The maximum distance between the appliance and the plate heat exchanger can be 5 meters (in a system with a pipe diameter of Ø 22mm)
Options Theta Dual Service
- Remote Display for SGE and SGS which shows temperatures and solar contribution
- BMS Interface for monitoring up to 50 parameters through a Building Management System
- Insulation materials for the plate heat exchanger
- Delivered as complete package: plate heat exchanger, DHW pump, three-way mixing valve, control, temperature sensor incl. clip and connection materials
- For applications with a relatively small heating demand compared to the hot water demand
- Initial investment, service- and maintenance costs are considerably lower than a stand-alone boiler
Theta Dual Service
Below you will find Instruction Manuals with information about the installation, commissioning and maintenance of your installation.
Please find below all information on the parts and accessories that are available for each water heater.
Below you can download our spec sheets. These sheets contain all possible information regarding technical specifications such as the load profile, input, draw-off capacity, dimensions and installation options.
Anyone who makes vital high-end equipment and considers user comfort a top priority must be able to guarantee and support the flawless operation of its products. Customer satisfaction throughout the life of the product. AO Smith offers an adequate service package: sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance.
For the delivery time of this product, it is best to contact our distributor, they can help you with this
You can always contact our Sales Engineers, they are happy to help you with this.
In the Discontinued products you will find the information that is available about products that are no longer in production
The UK government provides different kinds of incentives for sustainability. Those rewards are given to both home owners and businesses.
Click here for more informations.
Recover your investment quickly with a high-efficiency water heater. Know how here
Vind hier de documenten over rookgasafvoer.