SGS – solar system with ITE
SGS solar system with ITE is installed in combination with an ITE storage tank with integrated heat exchanger. The collectors are connected to the heat exchanger and the available heat is transferred to the tank. If the temperature of the water in the SGS differs more than 5 degrees from the water in the ITE, the heat transfer from the ITE to the SGS starts up. If necessary, the SGS heats the water to draw-off temperature.
- Fully room-sealed condensing high efficiency gas-solar water heater
- Automatic gas/air premix burning system including burner modulation
- Delivered with low-maintenance inert anodes
- Efficiency 97% (gross)
- NOx emission ≤ 30 ppm (dry – air free) – NOx class 5
- Whisper quiet operation (<45 dB(A) on 2 m distance from duct)
- Suitable in combination with ITE indirect water heaters up to 1024 litres
- For larger applications A.O. Smith developed the IT storage tanks up to 3000 litres
- Varying water temperature setting from 40°C to 80°C with use of week timer
- Extra solar contribution possible up to 40% compared to standard solar systems
- Maximum solar contribution through fully integrated intelligent solar controller, heat comfort guaranteed
- One control and display unit for the complete installation, easy fault diagnosis and computer controlled digital week timer and programmable for legionella purge cycle
SGS – solar system with ITE
Below you will find a download to Autocad drawings per unit.
Below you will find a download to the REVIT drawings (RFA) and the Open Source drawings (IFC) per unit.
Below you can download our CE certificates or other certificates and/or declarations that may apply to the product.
Below you can download the energy label of each water heater. This label shows the efficiency per device.
Please find below flue parts information per unit. Each document contains all necessary information on configuration, parts and assembly.
Below you will find Instruction Manuals with information about the installation, commissioning and maintenance of your installation.
Please find below all information on the parts and accessories that are available for each water heater.
Here you can download the product cards per device.
Below you can download our spec sheets. These sheets contain all possible information regarding technical specifications such as the load profile, input, draw-off capacity, dimensions and installation options.
|Load profile||Energy efficiency class||Energy efficiency|
As a manufacturer of high-end appliances A.O. Smith claims to maximize user convenience and comfort. Therefore, we must be able to support and guarantee that our products run impeccably.
Customer satisfaction throughout the service life of our products, that´s A.O. Smith´s promise.
By offering a comprehensive range of services (such as sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance) A.O. Smith validates that promise.
For the delivery time of this product, it is best to contact our distributor, they can help you with this
We recommend carrying out annual maintenance. More information about this can be found in the manual. We can assist with this maintenance, please contact our technical department.
In the Discontinued products you will find the information that is available about products that are no longer in production
You can consult the parts list on the product page or download our full Maintenance & Accessories guide. Service parts are shaded yellow.